1. tea tree oilTea tree oil is the oil that is produced by the tree melaleuca grows in Australia and very rarely found in other countries including Indonesia. Currently you can get tea tree oil that is produced by several companies of beauty like Mustika Ratu. jual obat prostat
Tea tree oil contains powerful natural anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, so it can be used to treat itching on the scalp. Here's how to use tea tree oil for relieving itchiness on the hair:
Other ways that can be used in processing the tea tree oil is mixing with 2-3 drops of tea tree oil into a tablespoon of vegetable oil, then apply the mixture to the scalp and massage evenly, do do continue for one or two weeks.
2. Coconut OilCoconut oil is made from fresh coconut that has many benefits for health, one is relieving itching on the hair and scalp. Coconut oil is applied topically to the scalp will keep the scalp moist and prevent the occurrence of itching due to too dry.
Wash and rinse the hair and then apply a little coconut oil into the scalp. Let your head be damp for 30 minutes, then wash with shampoo until the distinctive aroma of coconut oil are lost. Do three times a week for maximum results.
Another way you can do is to heat the coconut oil until melted, then mix to shampoo Your hair before washing.
3. BananaIt turns out that bananas often we encounter on a daily basis also have the benefits of eliminating the itching on the head. Very moist banana properties help the scalp from dryness and can reduce dandruff and inflammation that may arise.
How to prepare it, mashed banana and mix the two pieces with a ripe avocado fruit. Apply the mixture to the scalp and also hair evenly. Let sit for 30 minutes then rinse until clean.
4. sesame oilSesame oil has a very high nutritional levels, oil levels can effectively treat itchy scalp due to hair dry. Here's how to use sesame oil head.
Heat a little sesame oil and then let stand until lukewarm.
Massage your scalp using the sesame oil every night before going to bed. For best results, massage the scalp with your fingertips for at least 10 minutes, then wrap the head using hot towels and leave for about 10 minutes. Let stand oil remain on the scalp throughout the night.
Shampoo and rinse the hair and scalp thoroughly in the morning. Continue this treatment for as long as necessary.
5. Witch HazelWitch Hazel extract is derived from the bark of Witch-hazel shrub (Hamamelis is virginiana) that grows in North America. Witch Hazel has a natural substances that can relieve the itching on the scalp especially if itching is caused by hair dye or due to overuse of the hairdryer.
Combine the witch hazel with two tablespoons of water.
Apply the mixture to your scalp and do massage thoroughly. Leave it on for a few minutes.
Wash and rinse the hair and scalp thoroughly.
6. Jojoba oilJojoba oil is derived from plant extracts botanically a lot of Simmondsia Chinensis growing in desert area of Arizona and Mexico. obat kolesterol tinggi
Jojoba oil is very useful as a natural moisturizer for relieving the itching on the scalp. Molecular structure of jojoba oil is very similar to the resulting body oil or sebum, making them very effective in keeping moisture and skin rejuvenation of the head.
DAB a bit of jojoba oil to the scalp and massage it evenly. Do for a few minutes before going to bed. Leave on all night.
When waking up in the morning, wash your hair with shampoo and rinse.
Repeat once a week for maximum results
Perform one of the above methods 6 continuously. If one way be considered yet potent eliminates itching on the head, then use another way to get the method best suited to your hair.