Whether it's a sinus?
Know Your SinusitisInflamed sinus cavities known as sinusitis. Sinus cavity that originally contains air, when the flow of fluid in the sinuses do not smoothly it will cause a buildup of fluids into a place good for growing bacteria eventually cause sinusitis.
- Sinusitis can be distinguished into:
- Acute sinusitis (less than 4 weeks)
- The disease (4-12 weeks)
- Chronicle. (more than 12 weeks).
Signs and symptoms of sinusitisSinusitis is characterized by the presence of greenish yellow colored viscous fluid in the sinus cavity.
Symptoms of sinusitis itself, namely:
- Pain around the face
- Nasal congestion
- Snot is thick yellow/greenish
- Olfactory ability decreases
- When chewing
- The presence of bad breath/breather
- Ear pain
- Sometimes accompanied by fever (acute sinusitis).
Headaches and sinusitis, what to do?One of the most troubling symptoms of sinusitis are headache sufferers. Headaches due to sinus is often misinterpreted as other headaches such as migraine headache or strained. The headache sufferers do not feel the improvement despite consuming drugs because its sufferers do not know that the headaches suffered caused by sinusitis.
Learn about headaches caused by sinusCharacteristics of headaches in people with sinusitis include:
- Taste like ditekan-tekan, blunt pain accompanied on the face, ears or teeth.
- The perceived pain constantly.
- When the sufferer lying on its side, then the infected sinus headaches that appear will be increasingly heavy. 3
- At the time of moving his head, headaches will be growing.
- Headaches since waking up in the morning and then will diminish in the afternoon and early evening so often interfere with the activity of the sufferer.
- Environmental temperature changes suddenly (from warm to cold environment environment) will aggravate the pain that is felt.
- Pain that occurs on every type of sinusitis is actually vary, for example:
- Maxillary sinusitis sufferers (the cheek area) typical pain felt on areas of the cheeks, the gums and the teeth on the upper jaw 3.
- Ethmoid sinusitis sufferers feel pain mainly between eyes, eyeballs may be painful and getting sick when eyes are moved.
- The pain is felt on the frontal sinusitis sufferers (the front of the head) are primarily located in the region of the forehead.
- Sphenoid sinusitis sufferers while on (the Temple), especially at the height of the head pain sufferers. 3
Who's vulnerable affected by sinusitis?
- A history of allergies or asthma
- Polyp (lumps on the nasal cavity)
- Traveling to the Highlands
- Too often swim/diving 2.
The principle of treatment of Headaches due to SinusThe principle of treatment of headaches due to sinus is sinusitis sufferers experienced tackle. Treatment of sinusitisnya is to cope with the infection in the sinuses, reducing swelling in the sinus cavities, clean the sinus cavities and keeping the fluids flow smoothly so that remains the sine there is no buildup of fluids in the sinuses.
Besides drugs, the sufferer can apply the following to reduce the symptoms appear, such as:
Avoid the things that cause allergy sufferers relapsing.
Hiruplah warm air so that it can help reduce the swelling of the sinus cavity
Avoid exposure to cigarette smoke/air pollution. 2
Hopefully the above information can be useful in the introduction of headaches due to sinus.
sponsor link :